Monday, April 29, 2013

My Office: Wish list!

We have big news... we're moving (down the road!). We've lived in apartments ever since we got to Houston and finally found a house in a neighborhood that we loved! The best part is, there are three bedrooms so Daniel and I each get our own office!

I usually try to reign in the "girly" style in the rest of the house, so I'm super excited to be able to go all out on this room! Here are some ideas I've accumulated so far!

I love everything about this office (which I found on Pinterest). The ghost chair, antique wooden desk, eclectic gallery wall, and bright accents. 

These pillows are gorgeous. I'll have the futon in my office since it's the largest of the two spare bedrooms and I am on the hunt for a futon cover in this color! 

How adorable are these push pins from Anthropologie? I definitely want a big bulletin board in my office and these would be the perfect touch!

Colorful Village Storefront Shops, Little Town, Art Illustration Giclee Print, Artwork for home, nursery, children, fashion lover, shopper
This art print is made by Anna See, the artist at annasee on Etsy. Love it.

I love these vases together. The colors are perfect. You can find these at ShadeonShape on Etsy.

Beautiful vintage book lot - for decoration - rust and gold The Fountain Overflows (4 books)
Vintage books! My favorite! I found these at klickatat on Etsy!

And that's where I am so far! I also want to add some garland or bunting over my bulletin board, so if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them!

Happy Monday!

1 comment :

  1. I love these ideas! I'm the same way... I try to reign in the girly touches in our house, too. But my office is painted the prettiest shade of pale pink/purple and has the most beautiful floral rug :)

    ReplyDelete