Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Printable Design: Personalized Zodiac Prints!

I recently added a new design to my shop that I'm super excited about! I always love creating personalized art, and these printables are totally customized!

Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/125068439/nursery-zodiac-astrology-art-printable?

They feature each Zodiac sign with the constellation highlighted in the center, with your name and birth date underneath! These would be perfect for a nursery, child's room, or the star-gazer in your life.





I love constellations!

My sisters and I always used to try to find the "big dipper" and "little dipper" with my Grandma and Grandad at their house in the country. These printable designs bring back great memories of spending time star-gazing with them at night. My favorite constellation is probably Scorpio... what about you?

1 comment :

  1. i grew up in the country...nothing like the night sky! i miss it!

    ReplyDelete