Saturday, February 9, 2013

SATURDAY SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 28:20

This scripture comes from the book of Matthew, chapter 28, verse 20. 

"Remember, I am with you always to the end of the age."

This verse always makes me feel very peaceful and comforted, so I wanted to find an image to accompany it that made me feel the same way. So I went to search images of forests and landscapes and stumbled across the amazing work of photographer, Robin Halioua. You can see more of his work here

Don't you think this photo is a perfect match for this verse?  I think the pairing of the two would make a fabulous computer background or wallpaper!Remember, I am with you always to the end of the age Matthew 28:20, photo by Robin Halioua
Photo credit: Robin Halioua, Forest of the Sun, Langnau Switzerland

I hope you're having a relaxing Saturday, so far!

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful! And the photo goes so well with the verse. Absolutely beautiful.
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete