Friday, February 1, 2013

Pinterest Roundup: Superbowl Recipe Edition!

The Superbowl is this weekend (if you haven't heard!), and my favorite thing about the day is getting to try out fun new party recipes! Pinterest has really helped out this year and I wanted to share a few recipes I'll be trying with y'all!
Don't those all look great! Here are the links to my pins so you can go make all these yummy recipes!

Is your mouth watering yet? The only recipe on the board that I've made already are the beer cupcakes (I used Shiner Bock Beer - made in Texas!). They were AWESOME and I don't even like beer!

I'll let you all know how the others turn out after Sunday! Let me know what recipes you're making, and I'd love for you to follow me on Pinterest!

Happy Friday and happy "Pinning"!

No comments :

Post a Comment