Friday, February 22, 2013

Freebie Friday: Printable Gift Tags

I recently changed my free gift that I send out to customers with a purchase from my Etsy shop, and I thought I'd share the retired one with y'all now! 

This printable features gift tags that you can print out onto Full Page/Sheet Post-It notes, cut out, and use over and over again!

Free printable gift tags from PrintableWisdom
Steps:
1. Click this image, a new window will open
2. Right click, "save as" to your computer
3. Print on Full Sheet, 8.5x11 inch post it notes (link)
4. Cut out the individual tags (8 per sheet)
5. Stick them on all your gifts!

I hope you get a lot of use out of these tags! If you love them, and want to see more designs and personalized gift tags, check them out in my shop here: PrintableWisdom Gift Tags and Labels

Happy Freebie Friday!


No comments :

Post a Comment