Friday, January 11, 2013

Freebie Friday: Psalms 119:50 Printable

Well, it's been quite a while since my last post! A lot has been going on! I started my clinical rotations for medical school and have been adjusting to a much busier schedule. It's been a huge learning curve but I think I'm finally hitting my stride!

I figured, what better way to get back to the blog than by posting a free Bible verse printable!

This verse comes from the book of Psalms:
This is my comfort in my affliction: Your promise has given me life."
Psalms 119:50
I hope this verse brings you encouragement through the next week! I'd love for you to "pin" or "share" this post on Facebook with your family and friends!
FREE Printable from PrintableWisdom Psalms 119:50
To download, just click on the image above. A new window will open where you can right click and "save as" to your computer. Then just print it out like any other photo.

All material copyrighted Ashley Gardner, PrintableWisdom 2012
Please do not resell or redistribute


You can hang this beautiful reminder up on your bulletin board, frame it, or use it as a phone/computer background!

2 comments :

  1. Love it, Ashley! You are so generous with your freebies. I, for one, really appreciate it. =0)
    ~Kim
    Visiting from Blogging Buddies
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete