Friday, January 18, 2013

Freebie Friday: Oh, happy day! Free Chalkboard style printable

Happy Friday, everyone! 

I was doing some clip art shopping this week and found some great chalkboard backgrounds (along with tons of other fun designs)! I can tell that this background is going to inspire a lot of fun printables in my shop and on the blog. 

This week's free printable is black and white (in a chalkboard style), but still manages to feel fun and fresh!
Frame it, hang it on a bulletin board, or use as a phone/computer wallpaper or background!
FREE chalkboard printable by PrintableWisdom Oh, happy day!
Click on the image above and  new window will open where you can "save as" to your computer and print it out just like any other photo! 

I'd love it if you would share this free printable with your friends and family on Facebook or Pinterest!

Copyright, Ashley Gardner PrintableWisdom, 2013
Please do not re-sell or re-distribute (by re-hosting) this printable file. Thank you!

4 comments :

  1. Pinned! :) I'm going to have to find a place for this in my house! I love your work! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, everyone! And you are very welcome!

    ReplyDelete