Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pinterest Projects - Gift Wrapping Edition!

I love thinking of a gift wrapping theme each year! Last Christmas I used brown wrapping paper and lace paper doilies along with lace ribbon for a simple and rustic feel. So of course, I had to search Pinterest to see what all the crafty people have to say about gift wrapping! Here are my top 5 favorites!


How cute would these be with holly berries? Or  any other cute branches from a craft store (I saw some adorable branches with peppermint "berries" on them at Hobby Lobby the other week!).


Martha always makes it look so easy! Those little Christmas trees and houses are standing up! This is a possibility, but I don't know how well the concept would stand up to traveling in the car since we have to head back home for Christmas (we're doing Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Daniel's... the benefit of growing up the same town!).


Okay, this is adorable. I love bunting and I love things personalized with names... this idea couldn't get any better! You could switch up the twine colors and maybe add some ribbon also. I think I'd print some paper with "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to cut out flags from!


I love the candy canes and lollypops tied up the bows! This could be a really fun theme for gift wrapping... and easy too! You just have to buy white paper, fun ribbon, and candy (maybe get some extra candy for snacking!).


credit

This has a little bit of everything! Use brown paper as the base and add fun ribbon, paper, tulle, buttons, rhinestones... anything! You could have a lot of fun with this theme!

Now I am really in the mood for Christmas wrapping! I have exams next week, but after that I'm going to be wrapping up a storm! Which of these ideas is YOUR favorite? Let me know in the comments below, or send me a link to another idea you've found on Pinterest (or anywhere else!).

9 comments :

  1. You are SO getting me ready to wrap gifts! I love #4 and #5. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you got some inspiration from this post! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! What inspiring ideas :D Thanks for sharing them, I want to try them all :B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them... and I agree! I think I may have to try them all!

      Delete
  3. Love your post divider ;) It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the first one the best =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too! Don't you think it would be so cute with some holly berry branches!?

      Delete
  5. I love the ones with the white paper and the cute sweets, but the children would eat those in one day! Thanks for stopping by my baby blog today!

    ReplyDelete