Monday, December 17, 2012

New PrintableWisdom Promotional Video!

I finally got around to creating a promotional video for my PrintableWisdom Etsy shop! The idea had been floating around in my head for awhile so it's great to have it actually done. I really enjoy creating book trailers for authors (you can see some of them by clicking on the "Book Trailers" tab at the top of the blog), and thought I could try the same thing to promote my Etsy shop. 

Take a look and let me know what you think!


Come back tomorrow for a great Treasury Tuesday post - featuring some great Etsy finds with a rustic, woodland Christmas theme!

Happy Monday!

2 comments :

  1. Ashley,
    It's excellent. Love the music choice.
    My only critique is that it's a little lengthy, but I LOVE it. Two thumbs way up!
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete