Friday, December 7, 2012

Freebie Friday: Matthew 6:34 Bible Verse Printable

This free Friday printable features one of my favorite verses of scripture. And it is very applicable right now as I'm studying for my medical school finals next week. It's so important to focus on the gift of each day we're given, and not to waste it by worrying about what's coming next!
"Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
Matthew 6:34
To download this printable:
  • Click on the picture below, it will open in a new window
  • Right click and save to your computer
  • Print as many times as you would like (as an 8x10, or you can resize it just like if you were printing a picture!)
And please pin this printable to share with your friends and family!

Free Bible Verse Printable "Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow..." Matthew 6:34 from PrintableWisdom

 Let me know what this verse means to you, or share one of your favorite Bible verses (or inspirational quotes) that get you through times of stress!

Have a great weekend!

10 comments :

  1. What a great verse-I really need to work on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Amy! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from blog hop

    Following you
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christie! I'm going to go check out your blog right now! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey! I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Leibster blog award because I love your blog! You can read more about it here :) http://www.blartblog.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    -Kelly <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww man Kelly beat me to it! Ha Ha. I also nominated you for a Liebster Award, you can check it out here:-) http://companyfortytwo.blogspot.com/2012/12/what-liebster-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Thank you SO much, Shelly! I really appreciate that! :)

      Delete
  5. A new follower from the Meet and Greet Blog Hop. Hope you can visit my blog as well.

    Anne Marie
    moanasuniquedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne! So glad you stopped by! I'm going to go visit your blog right now! :)

      Delete