Friday, December 14, 2012

Freebie Friday: And may all your Christmases be white!

It's Friday... and that means I'm done with my final exams for med school (yay!) and it's "Freebie Friday"! I don't know if this day could get any better!

Now that I don't have studying looming over my head, I am ready to really get into the Christmas spirit. Here is a fun printable to hang up in your home (or put on your desk, or use as your computer/phone background, or just about anything else you can think of!)
Free printable - And may all your Christmases be white, by PrintableWisdom

Just click on the image above and a new window will open. Right click and save it to your computer - then print it out just like you would a photo!

And here's a fun YouTube video to go along with your printable! (The white reindeer is my favorite! He has quite the singing voice!)


I live in Texas, so our "White Christmases" are few and far between... but I still love the song and this printable! What about y'all? Are you expecting a "White Christmas" this year?

Happy Friday!

12 comments :

  1. Cute! I'm in NY and we're supposed to be getting a few feet of snow but I'll believe it when I see it. A very green winter so far...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty green here too, Holly! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love this printable! Thanks so much. =0)
    Merry Christmas!!!
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video thanks for sharing it :)
    http://psychicjoelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so cute! Thanks for stopping by... going to go check out your blog right now!

      Delete
  4. First off, congratulations on finishing your exams for med school, quite an accomplishment. No snow here...live in Florida.

    Anne Marie
    www.moanasuniquedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's definitely a relief to have a break for a little bit!

      Delete
  5. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing! I'll definitely be hanging this up soon!
    Following you from the blog hop - hope you'll follow me back!
    Kaylynn
    colbkayandtrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kaylynn! I love your blog!

      Delete
  6. New follower here. Hope you'll follow back. *waving hello*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tasha! Thanks for stopping by! I'm your newest follower! :)

      Delete