Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Custom Home Portraits - Portfolio!

I wanted to take a few minutes today to share my brand new custom home portrait portfolio with y'all! I've been getting a LOT of home portrait orders (I think because they make such great gifts!) so I've really been able to add to my portfolio. 

Here's a link to my listing on Etsy: Home Portraits

Since I can only show five sample pictures on my Etsy listing, I thought I'd make a fun digital sample "book" to share with everyone! Enjoy!

You can click on this flip book to view the portraits in full screen mode, or click the escape button to go back to looking at it embedded on the blog... I recommend full screen viewing so you can see all the fun details!


Let me know what you think! 

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, Ashely, it's amazing! I really like the flip book, because you can see so much better. Not only do these home portraits make great gifts, they're just really awesome keepsakes!
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Kim! The flip book was super easy to make too.. which just makes it that much better! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice work. :) I think the whole house portrait idea is pretty cool, and think it's great you're getting more orders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kait! I really enjoy drawing these portraits too... so I'm glad people enjoy them!

      Delete