Friday, December 21, 2012

Freebie Friday: Everything is a Miracle - Albert Einstein Quote

This week flew by! It seems like it was just Friday yesterday. I hope everyone had a great week! 

This "Freebie Friday" printable features a quote from Albert Einstein. I love his quotes on faith and life. 

This printable is such a great reminder to keep around - either as a wall decoration, on a bulletin board, or as your phone or computer background.

And it matches perfectly with this printable in my Etsy shop (also an Einstein quote!).

I hope you love it! And please feel free to Pin it to share with your friends and family!

Free Einstein Quote Printable by PrintableWisdom
To download and print, click on the image above. A new window will open and you can right click and "Save Image As" to your computer. Then you can just print it like you would a photo!

All material copyrighted Ashley Gardner, PrintableWisdom 2012
Please do not resell or redistribute

I hope you love it! Have an awesome weekend! 

Let me know in the comments section what your favorite Einstein quote is from the link above. Or share another favorite quote with us... maybe I'll pick it for the next Freebie Friday! 

Happy Friday!

3 comments :

  1. Love that quote!

    -Kelly :)
    http://www.blartblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from blart.blog. That's one of my favorite quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quote! Awesome freebie. =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete