Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The 12 "Entertaining and Dinnerware" Finds of Christmas!

I love Christmas decorations (as you can tell from my recent photo-filled post about all of the Christmas stuff I covered our apartment in!). But I also love fun kitchen and entertaining products - cute measuring spoons and cups are my downfall. 

Here is a list of 12 items that combine the best of both worlds. I hope you'll find a new favorite in this collection! These items would ALL be in my dream Christmas kitchen and dining room!

(And please - Pin away! My newest addition to the blog is a "Pin-it!" button next to every picture - so convenient!)
  1. Nutcracker napkin holders - from World Market - $9.99 for a set of four
  2. Jewel tone cocktail shakers - from Pottery Barn - $39.50 each
  3. Reindeer dinnerware - from Pottery Barn - $39.50 - $59.50 for a set of four
  4. Santa and Snowman salt and pepper shakers - from Pier 1 - $12.95 for the set
     5. 12 Days of Christmas serving set (adorable!) - from Pottery Barn - $415 for all the pieces
         I'd have to build this collection up slowly!
     6. Red and white chevron cloth napkins - from PrestonStreet on Etsy - $10.00
         Check out the rest of this fun shop!
     7. White ceramic sweater vase - from World Market - $19.99 - $29.99
     8. Stag decanter - from Pottery Barn - $119

     9. Wine bottle scarf and hat - from World Market - $11.97 for set of 3!
   10. Red serving butler table - from Crate and Barrel - $299
   11. Gingerbread man spatula - from Crate and Barrel - $9.95 for both
   12. Twelve Days of Christmas place card holders - from Williams Sonoma - $79.95 for the set

Let me know in the comments section what new finds have made their way onto your Christmas wish list! 

10 comments :

  1. Those Reindeer dishes are so cool!! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm following you back.
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those dishes too! Thanks for visiting, Angie!

      Delete
  2. You chose some really beautiful pictures! I don't think I could pic a favorite. :) Okay, maybe the red and white chevron napkin!

    Thanks for joining the blog hop! Your newest follower,
    Laurie

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those napkins great! She has tons of other cute Christmas napkins in her shop, too!

      Thanks for stopping by, Laurie!

      Delete
  3. My fave is the spatula! And the reindeer dishes. Too cute!
    I never thought about adding the Pin it button to all pictures. Actually, now that I think of it, I don't think I've added the Pin it button anywhere on my blog! Something for me to think about!!! =0)
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that spatula set too... so cute!

      And I found how to add my "Pin-it" buttons here: http://www.codeitpretty.com/2012/04/add-pin-it-buttons-to-your-blogger.html

      It was pretty painless! :)

      Delete
  4. I love it all...you have a great eye for Christmas decor.
    Janice from Etsy Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the items are really cool! Love them!

    ReplyDelete