I love Christmas decorations (as you can tell from my recent photo-filled post about all of the Christmas stuff I covered our apartment in!). But I also love fun kitchen and entertaining products - cute measuring spoons and cups are my downfall.
Here is a list of 12 items that combine the best of both worlds. I hope you'll find a new favorite in this collection! These items would ALL be in my dream Christmas kitchen and dining room!
(And please - Pin away! My newest addition to the blog is a "Pin-it!" button next to every picture - so convenient!)
- Nutcracker napkin holders - from World Market - $9.99 for a set of four
- Jewel tone cocktail shakers - from Pottery Barn - $39.50 each
- Reindeer dinnerware - from Pottery Barn - $39.50 - $59.50 for a set of four
- Santa and Snowman salt and pepper shakers - from Pier 1 - $12.95 for the set
5. 12 Days of Christmas serving set (adorable!) - from Pottery Barn - $415 for all the pieces
I'd have to build this collection up slowly!
6. Red and white chevron cloth napkins - from PrestonStreet on Etsy - $10.00
Check out the rest of this fun shop!
7. White ceramic sweater vase - from World Market - $19.99 - $29.99
8. Stag decanter - from Pottery Barn - $119
9. Wine bottle scarf and hat - from World Market - $11.97 for set of 3!
10. Red serving butler table - from Crate and Barrel - $299
11. Gingerbread man spatula - from Crate and Barrel - $9.95 for both
12. Twelve Days of Christmas place card holders - from Williams Sonoma - $79.95 for the set
Let me know in the comments section what new finds have made their way onto your Christmas wish list!