Friday, November 30, 2012

Freebie Friday: Christmas Printable - Merry and Bright!

In honor of the LAST day of November I'm posting a totally, 100% free, printable for y'all!

I love the colors in this design (maybe that's why I chose it for my shop theme! :) And the colors can match any decorations you have around your house. The background is a great modern diamond pattern in a soft grey.

Let me know what you think about your free printable... and how your're planning on using and displaying it in your own home! I'm thinking of hanging ours in a bright yellow frame right next to our front door so we'll see it every time we leave the apartment!

Free Christmas Printable! "May your days be merry and bright" by PrintableWisdom on Etsy
Just click on the image above and it will pop up in a new window of your browser. Then, right click and "save as" to your computer. It's formatted to be printed as an 8x10 landscape print.

12 comments :

  1. What an adorable free printable!
    Thank you so much!!

    So nice to meet you through Etsy’s Blogging Buddies Team.
    I am your newest blog follower! :)

    All the best,
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU! And it's so nice to meet you, too!

      Delete
  2. What a fun printable! And you're giving it to us free? So awesome!!!
    Thanks,
    Kim
    Visiting from Blogging Buddies
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have got a window of opportunity, so am dropping by from Blogging Buddies - great printable, but alas, where I live, we're not allowed to put them where I'd like this one to go. Hope you have plenty of other takers, though.

    Will be following you, so hope to meet you at mine sometime. Isobel from www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com. Good luck with your Etsy and blogging efforts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm your newest follower, as well! :)

      Delete
  4. Following you too!

    What a beautiful blog..I love all the clean white with all of the "merry and bright" colors!! Those colors make me happy!

    Have a good week friend!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dana! Thank you so much for the sweet compliment... so glad you like the free printable! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Ashley, thanks for visiting Mercantile Muse. Your blog looks GREAT! off to look around. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty blog!! Visiting from Blogging Buddies and following too!

    XO,
    Jessica
    http://thedoilyduck.blogspot.com ... Come stop by and follow me back too :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm heading over to follow you! :)

      Delete